Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Belly Dancing eBook

To join the pre-notification list and find out more on what you can expect from "Belly Dancing Secrets Volume I" please fill in your details below.

Belly Dancing Secrets Prenotifcation

My Belly Dancing eBook "Oriental Dance: Discovering the Art of Belly Dancing" is finished and I'm going to release it next week, plus a whole bunch of extras (I got carried away)!


I'll be letting you know more about it in this blog and you can post your questions and comments. But if you would like to be on the pre-notification list and be in with a chance of winning some BDSS goodies, head over to the website and sign up:

http://www.bellydancingsecrets.com/prenotification.html

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you (actually, I'm so excited I'm practically peeing my pants - is that just a bit too much info for you?).

Bring out your inner goddess,

Lisa





technorati tags:, , , , , , ,

No comments: