Monday, August 07, 2006

The Belly Dancing Librarian

I was inspired to create this page because I have met SO many Bellydancing Librarians that we could create our own interest group at ALA! What is it about this combination? For me, it provides a balance between left brain/rational/cerebral pursuits and right brain/artistic/physical enjoyment.If YOU are a Bellydancing Librarian and would like to contribute to this site, email me at erisw@sonic.net. Send me photos, stories, the URL of your Website, etc. and I will include them; check out the latest additions to the Gallery of Bellydancing Librarians! C'mon, don't be shy, I know you want to join us!

The Bellydancing Librarian


What a great website - the Belly Dancing Librarian! If you want to join her community, check out the website, including all the profiles and photos of belly dancing librarians.


Lisa x

technorati tags:, , , , ,

No comments: