Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sore Belly Dancing Feet

I've been taking belly dancing classes for almost 3 years now and I've never had aching feet before! Yesterday we did alot of fast past traveling moves that require you to be on your tip toes. Yesterday was a pretty intense class, and I was fine afterwards. But today....ouch! My feet are really sore and aching on the balls and arches. How do you get rid of the pain and discomfort or at least prevent it from happening again??

Ouch! my feet... - Heavy Hips Tribal Belly Dance - tribe.net


I'd love to know the answer to this too - not so much for belly dancing, but for when I wear high-heels. The balls of my feet get so sore (I'm used to sneakers or bare feet). I'm sure others have the same problem so head over to the Heavy Hips blog and share your wisdom ;-)

Lisa x

technorati tags:, , , ,

No comments: